Granny Smith Apple is green in color and it is quite tart like raw mango , i had just one apple left .So i tried this .You too can try in any tart apple.You will really like it .
- GreenApple - 1 ,peeled and chopped finely
- Red chilly Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - a pinch
- Hing - 2 pinch
- Salt as needed
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in the pan ,add mustard seeds ,let it splutter.
- Add the chopped apples and saute it for 2min ,till their cooked.
- Add red chilli and turmeric powder ,salt , hing and saute it ,till the raw smell goes.
- Serve with curd rice ,it is yummy.
- You can add more oil ,if you want , i added only less as i dont want to store for a long time.
- Adjust the chilli according to the tartness of the apple.