An quick snack with potato chips and vegetables.It was tasty.You can add carrot or any other vegetable of your choice.Do try it you will also like it.
- Potato chips - 1
- Onion -1 ,chopped finely
- Tomato - 1,sliced thinely
- Green chilly - 1 ,cut into small pieces
- Corinader leaves - 1 tsp ,chopped finely (optional)
- Salt as needed
- Hot & Sweet Tomato Ketchup - 1 tsp
- In a bowl add the chopped onion,tomato ,green chilly and salt .Keep it for 15min.
- Spread the potato chips in a plate.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped vegetables on the top.
- Dribble some hot & sweet ketchup on the top.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top.
- Serve it immediately.
- The vegetables should be chopped finely.
- It should be served immediately ,else the chips turn soggy.
- You can sprinkle chat masala ,red chilli powder to make it more spicy and tangy.
- You can add Tomato Ketchup for kids to reduce the spice level.