Sometimes you crave for indian traditional dessert,but to be made in jiffy.This is such one type of desert.This is easy to make ,but the taste remains uncompromising.PalKova ,this is favorite for many of us,it involves quite lot stirring ,but this is simple and easy microwave version,recipe is from here, that can be made in 5min.
I wanted to use pista ,u can use any favorite nut of yours.It was classy and tasty.You can make it into small pedas also,i wanted to just scoop and have it.Adding crushed pistas enhances the taste and flavour.Store the leftovers in airtight container,the next day i just warmed it up for 10sec,it was delicious.Do enjoy..
- Milk Powder-2 cup-250g
- Condensed Milk-14 oz
- Butter-1/2 cup-113 gms
- Nuts-1/4 cup(+/- according to your choice)
- Cardamom-6 powdered
- Saffron- a pinch
- In a microwave save bowl melt butter for 1 min.
- Then add the condensed milk,milk powder and stir that it mixes together.
- Microwave in high for 4 min,take it out carefully,add the saffron,cardamom and finely chopped pista and give it a stir.
- When it cools down ,make it into small balls and flatten and decorate with nuts,you can well scoop and have them too.