I had some left over courgette didnt want to make pasta and bombard the kids.Tried to make this chips for vegetable briyani went well with them.You can serve them as a snack with ketchup.
I used my knife to slice them they were quite easy to slice thinly.Let them marinate for 15min alteast so the flavours gets infused ,the more the tastier.Just fry them golden ,dont leave them in oil for too long,because they cook very soon.
Duration : 20min
- Zucchini /Courgette-1,sliced thinly
- BesanFlour-1 tsp
- Rice Flour-1 tsp
- CornFlour-1/2 tsp
- Hing-1/4 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1/4 tsp(optional)
- ChilliPowder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil for frying
- Slice the courgette thin,not very thin.
- Mix all the ingredients listed except the oil.
- Let it marinate for 10 min.
- Heat the oil ,add 2 tsp oil to the marinating mixture and give it a mix.
- When the oil is hot,add the slices one by one into hot oil ,add little by little in a batch.
- Fry them till golden . Serve them hot with ketchup as a snack.
- Let the slices be a bit thick,not too thin.
- Add spices to your suit your taste buds.
- It cooks very soon ,so the dont cook them till brown.